9 Ways to Overcome Apex Legends No Servers Found on Windows
9 Ways to Overcome Apex Legends No Servers Found on Windows
When an online game can't find any server, it's a big problem. Here's how to deal with Apex Legends no servers found.
Apex Legends is one of the most popular Battle Royale Hero shooter games on Windows. But like any online game, it can run into problems from time to time. One of the popular Apex Legends problems is the “no server found” error code.
This error indicates that there is a problem connecting with the game server. So, if you are also experiencing the same problem, consider trying the solutions below.
What Triggers the No Server Found Error in Apex Legends?
One example where an error code can appear is when a game server is facing downtime. But there are many more reasons that this problem can arise. Let's check first before going to the solution to fix it.
1. Running the game without administrative privileges is one of the most prominent reasons why Apex Legends can't find any servers.
2. Some network adapters that are obsolete or damaged can affect the connectivity and cause the problem encountered.
3. Corrupt DNS cache data is another reason Apex Legends can't connect with server.
Now let's examine all the solutions in detail.
How to Overcome Apex Legends No Servers Found
1. Check Apex Legends Server Status
Check Apex Legends Server Status
Like other online multiplayer games, Apex Legends servers can face downtime. If the game has crashes or maintenance, you won't be able to connect it.
So, whenever you face a problem, first check the status of the game server. You can do this by visiting the Apex Legends server status check web page.
2. Check Internet Connection
Most of the problems with server connection in multiplayer online games are often caused by a weak internet connection. So, check your internet connection whenever you face a problem. You can do this by visiting any of the internet speed checking websites.
If you're getting relatively lower speeds, consider the power cycles of the router. If that doesn't help, contact your ISP.
3. Run Apex Legends With Administrative Rights
Running an application without administrative privileges can cause problems, especially if the application requires an internet connection. So, make sure you run Apex Legends as an administrator. Here's how.
1. Right click on Apex Legends and select Properties.
2. Switch to the Compatibility tab.
3. Check the Run this program as an administrator option.
4. Click Apply > OK.
Relaunch the game and check if you are still facing the problem.
4. Turn Off All Proxy Server Connections
Proxy servers are useful for keeping yourself safe online. On the other hand, it can make some connections unstable and lead to different problems, including the “no servers found” problem in Apex Legends. Try turning off the active proxy server connection and check if that fixes the problem. Here's how to do it.
Turn Off All Proxy Server Connections
1. Open the Start Menu, type Internet Options, and press Enter.
2. Click on the Connections tab.
3. Select LAN settings.
4. Uncheck the Use a proxy server for your LAN box.
5. Click OK.
Try connecting again with the game server and check if the problem is fixed.
5. Update Network Adapter Drivers
As mentioned above, a damaged or outdated network adapter can affect connectivity. So, to keep the system free from connection problems, download the latest network driver updates. Here's how.
Update Network Adapter Drivers
1. Press Win + X and select Device Manager from the context menu.
2. Right-click on the installed Network adapters and select Update driver.
3. Click Search automatically for drivers.
4. Windows will now search for and download the best available driver updates.
Check if the problem is fixed or not. If Windows can't find any drivers, search online for your adapter manufacturer and see if they have newer drivers on their support page.
6. Close all applications that consume bandwidth
Applications running in different backgrounds will continue to eat up bandwidth and can cause problems. As a solution, close all of these applications. Here's how.
Close All Applications Consuming Bandwidth
1. Open Task Manager using hotkey Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
2. In the Processes tab, right-click on all applications that are consuming bandwidth such as Google Chrome and select End task.
Launch the game and check for the problem.
7. Switch To Google DNS Servers
The next solution for dealing with Apex Legends no servers found is to switch to Google's DNS servers. As it turns out, if your current DNS server is unstable, you will most likely encounter the issue.
While there are many public DNS servers you can use, Google's servers are easy to remember and perform well. So here's how to connect to Google's DNS servers.
Switch To Google DNS Servers
1. Open Settings using hotkey Win + I.
2. Select Network & Internet from the left pane.
3. Open Wi-Fi if you are using a Wireless connection or Ethernet if you are using a wired connection.
4. Click Edit next to DNS server assignment.
5. Click the drop-down icon under Edit DNS settings, and select Manual from the context menu.
6. According to your DNS provider, select IPv4 or IPv6.
7. If you select IPv4, enter 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 respectively in the Preferred and Alternate DNS servers.
8. If you selected IPv6, enter 2001:4860:4860::8888 and 2001:4860:4860::8844 in the Preferred and Alternate DNS servers respectively.
9. Click Save.
8. Clear DNS Cache
The DNS cache data contains information related to the computer's DNS queries. But if the DNS cache data is corrupted for some reason, it will result in a different problem, including the no servers found error message. As a workaround, consider clearing the DNS cache data. You can do that by following the steps below.
Clear DNS Cache
1. Press Windows key + R and type cmd to open Command Prompt.
2. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
Wait until the process is complete. Once done, reboot the system and check for the problem.
9. Reset Network
If none of these steps help, consider resetting network settings. Resetting network settings removes and reinstalls network adapters and sets network components to their default values. You can reset network settings by following the steps below.
1. Open Settings.
2. Select Network & internet > Advanced network settings > Network reset.
3. Click Reset now next to Network reset.
4. Click Yes to confirm your choice.
After the reset process is complete, you may not see the no servers found error message anymore.
So that's how to deal with Apex Legends no servers found. While playing Apex Legends, many users may encounter server issues that can stop them from playing the game at any time. Luckily, it's easy to get rid of the problem. Just try the solutions above to get rid of the problem once and for all.
So many articles 9 Ways to Overcome Apex Legends No Servers Found on Windows. Look forward to other interesting articles and don't forget to share this article with your friends. Thank you…
Just an ordinary person who wants to share a little knowledge, hopefully the knowledge I provide can be useful for all of us. Keep in mind! Useful knowledge is an investment in the afterlife.
Post a Comment