5 Ways to Convert Video to Audio Without Application
5 Ways to Convert Video to Audio Without Application
Are you looking for a way to convert video files into audio? Try this free online converter tool.
Everyone has videos on their device like songs, speeches or amazing dialogues in videos. Converting video content to audio is a great method to make it smaller. Let's see how to convert video to audio without using any application.
1. Online Audio Converter
Online Audio Converter
This free online application requires no installation and lets you convert video files to audio. It supports more than 300 video formats and converts them to MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC, AMR, MP2, and M4R audio formats.
People working with large music collections will benefit from the Online Audio Converter tool. You can change file metadata during the conversion process, including track name, artist, album title, year of release, and genre.
This online tool allows you to extract any audio track from a video and comes with good customization features. You can change the bitrate, adjust the frequency, apply reverse playback, and remove background noise from the audio track. To speed up downloads, Online Audio Converter can convert multiple files at once and store them in ZIP archives.
To use this tool:
1. Open Online Audio Converter in a browser.
2. Select your preferred file source from Open files, Google Drive, Dropbox, or from URL.
3. Choose a format for your audio file. Drag the slider to change the bit rate. Keep in mind that a higher bitrate can result in a larger file size.
4. If you want to change the audio file properties, click the Advanced settings tab. Click Convert to convert the video file into audio.
FreeConvert is an all-in-one converter that supports conversion of other files apart from audio and video. You can convert eBooks, images, archives and units from one format to another. This site even allows you to convert time zones!
The video to audio converter at FreeConvert is equipped with various functions, so the audio output can be customized according to your wishes. You can change the bitrate of audio files, trim video files to convert only the part you want, and add fade-in and fade-out effects.
FreeConvert can also optimize files for specific devices, such as iPod, Android, iPhone or iPad. This website is easy to use, with minimal ads, and high quality audio output.
For how to convert video to audio using FreeConvert, follow the instructions below:
1. Open FreeConvert in your browser.
2. Scroll down to the Music Converter tab and select your preferred format from the list.
3. On the next page, click Choose Files and upload from Device, Dropbox, Google Drive, or URL. FreeConvert has a maximum file size limit of 1GB.
4. After uploading the file, click the drop-down tab next to Convert To and choose a format.
5. Click the settings icon if you want to make additional adjustments to the output audio file.
6. Click Convert to start the conversion process.
7. When the conversion is done, you can download your files or add more files for batch conversion.
This online converter is also protected by 256-bit encryption software and your files will be deleted from their servers once downloaded to ensure your privacy.
VidConverter is an excellent online video converter that allows you to change video formats without losing quality. This tool has a cleaner interface than the previous two tools, so if aesthetics is important to you, this is the tool for you. Easy to use, fast, and compatible with mobile and desktop browsers.
VidConverter, like the others, requires no software installation and converts more than 200 different video formats. It is also safe to use because the servers delete your files immediately after downloading them.
For how to convert video to audio using VidConverter, follow the steps below:
1. Open VidConverter in your browser.
2. Select Convert A Video File or Convert A Video Link/URL, depending on the source of your file.
3. If you are uploading from a device, click the Upload File tab to do so. If importing video via URL, copy and paste the link into the Paste Link tab. VidConvert has a file size limit of 200MB.
4. Select the output audio file format and audio quality of your choice.
5. You can cut and trim the part of the video you want to convert by adjusting the start and end timer tabs.
6. Click Convert to start the conversion process and download your files when finished.
Convertio is another option for those looking for a straightforward interface. It can also convert ebooks, CAD files, presentations, archives, fonts, vectors and other content formats.
This converter runs smoothly on all platforms, including Windows, iOS, Android, and Linux, and all you need is a browser. It offers simple video to audio conversion and has more than 60 audio formats to choose from.
The only downside is that Convertio has a maximum file upload limit of only 100MB for free users. If you want to convert larger files, you may have to pay for a premium plan or use another converter on this list to convert video to audio.
For how to convert video to audio using Convertio, follow the steps below:
1. Open Convertio in a browser.
2. To download video files from your device, click Choose Files. Or, you can upload it from Dropbox or Google Drive. The option to import videos from URL is not available in Convertio.
3. Click Convert, wait a few moments for the file to be converted, then save the result.
After the conversion process is complete, the video file that you uploaded earlier will be deleted, and the converted audio file will also be deleted 24 hours later.
5. MP4 to MP3 Converter
MP4 to MP3 Converter
MP4 is one of the most used video formats, and this converter can convert all your MP4 files to MP3. This is a fast converter that supports batch conversion as well as large file conversions.
This tool is easy to use, but has some limitations. You can only upload from your device or import from a URL. Uploading files from Google Drive or Dropbox is not in the options. Also, this tool can only convert MP4 to MP3, so it can't convert other formats.
For how to convert video to audio using MP4 to MP3 Converter, follow the instructions below:
1. Open MP4 to MP3 Converter in your browser.
2. Click Add File to upload your file from device storage or click URL to upload via link.
3. Next, click Convert to start the conversion process.
4. It only takes a few seconds to complete the conversion, and you can then download the converted audio file.
Despite the fact that this tool only supports one video format for conversion, its speed and ability to perform multiple conversions is a plus.
So, those are some ways to convert video to audio without using an application. With the tools that admin mentioned earlier, you can change video sound to audio on your device. Utilizing internet media has never been easier. Try the converters above and see which one is your favourite.
Post a Comment